Thursday, November 18, 2010

Problems With Pos Malaysia Berhad

Today, I called up Pos Malaysia Berhad (PMB)'s Customer Service Centre, "PosLine", at 1-300-300-300 to filed a complaint with regard to bad operations at my house at Taman Residensi (TR). I was quoted a complaint report number PMB-A-20950 for bad operations and delivery of normal mail - including official government documents from TTPM - from 13/11/10 to 18/11/10. Today, I confronted the mail man who sat on his bike and put letters onto my house gate and not put securely inside my mailbox just less than 1m away.

While I understand that in the work of a postman in our hot weather is a tough one, it's very reasonable for us to expect PMB employees to spending an extra 5 seconds per house to ensure proper delivery and service in Kuala Lumpur. Unless of course PMB is not doing enough to train, remind, and commensurate postmen to do so.

I have heard that other residents at Kipark Sri Utara - at Taman Residensi and Laman Residen - have suffered similar problems in 2009 and 2010. I was assured that I will hear back from them within 3 business days. Personally judging from PMB's time stamps and delivery dates at my house takes between 2 working days (early 2010) to 5 working days (Nov 2010) to arrive from Klang Valley post offices. I'm just hoping s hope things will improve.

I also noticed some complaints on PMB online:
2010: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/pos-malaysia-c337190.html
2009: http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/9/16/central/20090915201058&sec=central
2008:http://www.p-ramlee.com/press/pos-malaysia.htm

1 comment:

  1. PMB got back to me within 24 hours with a very good employee getting my verbal complaint. They assured me that this matter will be looked into, and now 2 weeks later, everything all letters seem to be coming to me without a problem. Good job, Pos Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete